January Goals 2021: A little late, but Happy New Year! I’m ready for this new year. Hopefully, it’s filled with blessings. If not, we just make the best of it. For starters, a brief list of objectives to focus on. So let’s get started.
- Get to 270: It’s been long enough. Going on 3 months for this goal being on the list. This has to change.
- Get 2,000 views in a month: Just like number 1, this goal has been trailing along for months. We’re going to accomplish this.
- Finish 2nd Chance: 1st to die was outstanding, and 2nd chance has me hooked. I’m halfway to the middle. I sugar coated that a bit but I’m working on it already.
- Prepare a new single : 4 singles last year. We have to start fresh with a new single this year. Time to start the editing process.
- Plan for a new perfect shot blog post: Where do we go next for our next shoot? Also, what will be the outfit? A lot of unanswered questions need to be answered this month.
Originally published at http://piecesofkblog.com on January 3, 2021.